Thursday 1 August 2013

Trip to my Hometown

Hey yawww... :) Well, looks like today's post won't be about food for a while. Telling a story bout my journey back home and some things that are running through my mind... :/

Anywaysss~~~

Right now, 11.58 p.m, 1st of august, I'm in the bus, on my way back to my Hometown in Sungai Petani, Kedah. Why am I on my way back to my Hometown???

WHYYY???

Coz "Hari Raya Aidilfitri" is just around the corner yawww!!! :) Gosh I am so excited to get back home. I've been missing my parents and my siblings back home so much that my tears are running down my cheeks like a river... :') It's been two months since I last went back home. Well, there are lots of stories that I wanna share with them, all my experience during Ramadhan and also about what I've been learning so far this semester.

Oh yeah, by the way, it's like my family's tradition to make cookies or "kuih raya" every year to be served for the guests who came to visit us during the Raya season and I'm hoping that my mum hasn't started making cookies yet. I really wanna join her making them and I might make some for my friends back at Johor. :)

Oh oh oh! :)

Another thing that I wanna talk about is about the BUS that I'm in right now. Goshhh... The bus is just so cozy I tell ya. Haha... There's a power outlet on every seat, a massage chair, and the air conditioner is just so freaking awesome! :) I've never been so excited before but this experience is just too amazing.

Well it's raining outside right now and I think it'll be extra cold later... I guess I have to start sleeping first since I need to wake up for my "sahur" later. SOOO... I'll end the story here first, will continue back soon as I get back home.

Mannn~ I'm so excited right now. :)  Goodbye foodlings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment