Monday 29 July 2013

Mushroom SAUCE! :)

Hello hello hello!!! :) Well, on my last post, I've thought about how to fry the chicken for the Chicken Chop dish... I haven't teach about the sauce yet right??? So in this post, I'm going to show you some easy step by step guide to make the sauce~ :)

Mushroom Sauce...
Ingredients
  1. Some butter (a tablespoon might be enough)
  2. Sliced button mushroom (150 grams is enough...)
  3. Onion and garlic finely chopped (take 1 clove of garlic and 1/4 from a whole onion)
  4. 150 ml of heavy cream (also known as whipped cream)
  5. Seasonings to add flavor to the sauce (salt, pepper, etc.)

Steps!
  1. Okay, heat your pan and melt the butter in it.
  2. Add sliced mushrooms and stir-fry until they are lightly browned, reduce heat to medium.
  3. Add cream, salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Cook for about 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally and watching that the cream doesn't over-boil.
  4. Once the sauce has reduced by half, add crushed garlic, if using, and cook for another minute.
  5. Add just a little amount of water if the sauce seems to be too thick to suite your taste~ :)
  6. Remove from heat and serve it with your homemade Chicken Chop... :)

So that's it... An easy step by step recipe to make Mushroom Sauce... :) I can't say that the recipe will work 100% on your first try but with a bit of practice, I'm sure you can make a very splendid sauce... :) Trust me, my first try was a not that good but sooner, it starts to taste and look better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment