Sunday 28 July 2013

Well Hello!!! :)

Holla2! Welcome to my brand new blog~ Cuisinier Maniaque :)

Before we go deeper into my adventures, let me introduce myself, my name is Mohammad Syahmi Bin Kamaruddin. There are many nicknames that was given to me, you can choose from this wide range of list if you want to...

  1. Mie (got it since its the easiest way for my friends to address me)
Haha! There goes the so called wide range of list... :p I'm from Penang, Malaysia but currently studying in Johor taking Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management. What's it all about? Well, it's something like Culinary Arts but its more general, more to learning the whole thing about the hospitality industry.

I'm not really a blog writer but I do have a desire to be one. Well, practice makes perfect right? So why not trying my best to be what i want to be. But still, I'm sorry if this post is boring and stuff. If there's anything that i can learn do teach me yawww... :)


Huh what? My hobbies? Errr... Let's see... Hmmm... :/ Let's make A photo gallery shall we?

Paintball

Swimming

Cooking
So these are some of my favorites. There's still more that I can list in the post but I think it will take forever for me to really finish my freaking long list. Haha~ :)

So that's enough for my short introduction, hope that you'll enjoy my upcoming posts, all filled with fun facts about what my life is all about. :) Thanks... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment